Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Reading

So many books -- so little time -- until summer vacation! This summer I plan to read 15 books (although I will settle for ten but it is not the goal).

I was originally going to list the books I plan to read and go from there but decided this would be silly -- I have to be in the right mood to read a particular book and some may be on the list forever.

Instead, I am going to list the books as I read them, starting with the one I finished today.

The Moviegoer -- by Walker Percy
Mrs. Frisby & the Rats of Nihm -- by Robert O'Brien
A Monstrous Regiment of Women -- Laurie R. King
Winnie-the-Pooh -- A.A. Milne
Sammy's Hill -- Kristin Gore
The House at Pooh Corner -- A.A. Milne
Shopgirl -- Steve Martin
A History of American Education -- Joseph Watras
Designing the School Curriculum -- Peter Hlebowitsh

Keep checking back for an updated list -- I am going to meet the challenge!

No comments: